Access to logs?

Options
Georges Duverger
Georges Duverger Trusted Xano Expert
I haven't seen it anywhere so I'm assuming the answer is no but, is there a way to see the logs (i.e., all the requests hitting an endpoint) somewhere? I'm trying to debug a mobile app and it would help me a lot to know if the calls are going through. Just wondering.

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    This is coming soon but for now we recommend using https://webhook.site/ to debug things like this.
  • Georges Duverger
    Options
    Not as a proxy but as an additional call to keep track of requests, right?
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    I would use it just when you want to debug. So if something isn't making sense, then swap out the endpoint you are calling with webhook.site which then proxies the request to Xano. It wouldn't be permanent since it would add extra latency.

I realize that sometimes you are in the middle of a demo yourself, which means you need to be quick on your feet. So swapping out endpoints for that use case would not be that smooth. Hopefully you can make this work for the time being until we get this integrated in the platform. It is very high on our list.
  • Georges Duverger
    Options
    I tried it (Webhook.site) last night. It worked very well. Thanks for the tip, . The part I haven't figured out how to do it is the proxy to Xano. I'm still using two requests (one to Webhook.site and one to Xano). It looks like there is a server-side redirects feature that I need to set up. I'll report back. Thanks, again.
  • Georges Duverger
    Options
    It seems that updating to a Pro account and setting up a Custom Action (Send Request) did it. Thanks, again, for the pointer.