Paid Plans Update

Options
We have been listening to your feedback and have made some recent changes to our paid plans:

• The record limits have been removed from the Launch and Scale plan. These plans are returning to the set up of their predecessors by relying on database storage instead of a record limit. The Scale plan is 10GB of storage and Launch is 3GB. Xano is using premium solid state drives for maximum performance with this database storage.• You can increase your database storage if needed. Also, keep in mind that since metadata is much smaller than typical media, a single GB of storage could support over 10m records averaging 100 bytes each.

• Regional servers are now available on the Launch plan.

• Added support to change your server region yourself. If you wish to migrate your server location, you may do so by going to BILLING and selecting CHANGE PLAN. From there, you can choose your desired server location and complete the update to your plan.• When you change your server location your API URL origin will be changed. If you plan to migrate and have a live app be aware there will be downtime and you must update any API endpoint URLs connected to your frontend.

Thank you all for your continued support and we are encouraged that these changes will benefit your backend development efforts. 

Comments

• Now I do believe that something predictable to measure and plan was left. Congratulations once again for listening to the community.

Is there any way to know the amount of data (GB) used in the plan?

The Prototype plan, how does it look?
  • Daniel Rjeili
    Options
    Its admirable to see Xano 💯  team hearing their customers (us) and pushing themselves to do their best ! each day increase my confidence in believe that I choose the right company! Congratulations to you all and the same goes for the customers that are always posting and investing their time suggesting upgrades and asking, sometimes the answer of our questions is already here from the post of another user. 👏
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     prototype has 5GB.

There isn't a way to monitor this in the admin panel just yet but we will be adding it soon. We wanted to get everyone back on the no limit record count asap.