Bubble<>Xano Local Storage Plugin

Options
Hey Xano team   

Just throwing this out wildly as a suggestion.

🚫 Problem:
One of the biggest barriers to me using Xano as a Backend and Bubble as a Frontend is the Local Storage of User Access Tokens. There're plugins available on Bubble's marketplace to implement Local Storage (Great video by  here), but I've had my fair share of utilising plugins, which are then not maintained by the developers, causing my app to break. This has led me to implement everything natively within Bubble, or to build a suite of my own plugins.

Because of the above reasons, I hesitate to use Xano. If this were for a MVP, I wouldn't hesitate. But my product is being used by multiple enterprise clients and I can't risk a plugin breaking for a critical workflow like this. Yet, migrating to Xano continues being top of mind for me because Bubble's Backend Workflows are wildly unpredictable.

💡 Wild Idea:
Xano develops and maintains a Local Storage plugin on Bubble's plugin marketplace.

I believe if your team can commit to maintaining the plugin, you'd probably solve what would be one of the biggest holdbacks for Bubble<>Xano utilisation.

Thanks for hearing me out guys!

Reference Video with existing Local Storage Plugin by :

Comments