Photo sharing API, adding a caption in Body config but not being populated to the database

Options
Hi there,

I am currently using Photo Sharing API provided by Xano. I've figured out how to upload images.

On default settings (as the API is cloned from the marketplace), when I am creating a POST request, only the image metadata is being created. I am also adding the caption and tags param values but they are not populated to the database.

If I try to set the caption as required, it returns an error: 
{"code":"ERROR_CODE_INPUT_ERROR","message":"Missing param: caption","param":"caption"}
Even though the caption param is available as an input. Take a look below:
[xano-1.gif]
Can you please let me know how to resolve this? Are there any other required steps?

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  - that is strange, I'm wondering if something tripped it up. I was investigating but could't re create this. Are you still having the same issue? Happy to debug even closer if you'd like to send me the endpoint in a direct message. 
  • Aman Mittal
    Options
    , yes the issue still persists in the Run & Debug modal. However, using a REST API client or from inside a Draftbit app, I am able to add caption to the above /photo URL.

I've sent you the Endpoint in the Direct message.
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    That is weird that it works live just not in the debugger - checking it out