A tier between $0/m and $67/m

Options
Going from $0/m for the free plan to $67/m for the first paid tier is a big jump for indie devs (especially when also paying other front-end platforms like $30/m for Bubble and $20/m for Draftbit). 

I read in another thread that you can modularly add extra space/records/etc for $10/m. Why not create a starter and/or modular plan, and allow people to start paying you for fewer resources, but earlier?

I'm sure you have reasons but $67/m is a big barrier to entry for people tinkering with ideas. Just a thought. 

Comments

• Jay
    Jay Member
    Options
    Looking at the feature chart for each tier I'm starting to get the picture that Xano is mainly geared towards large companies (many features i expected to be available on most paid tiers are only available on Enterprise), which i can understand (that's where the money is), but i wonder if that's missing the fact that most large enough companies who can afford that can also afford a team of developers and might rather do things in-house. 

I do suspect that will change over time, but i think the no-code revolution was made for the long tail, the bootstrapped startup, the indie devs, the small agencies, and the tinkerers. 

Of course i'm biased, being in the latter half, but just some food for thought.