no CRUD

Options
The help videos on YouTube suggest that building a table AUTOMATICALLY generate a full spectrum of CRUD APIs.  I find there are no APIs and I will have to build them by hand.

1) I've built 8 tables and populated them with ten or so records each and I'm wondering is there a way to "reboot" or is that necessary? to recreate the CRUD APIs?  

2) On a different note is there a way to export the data I've already entered with the free plan?

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     -

During Jumpstart, you have the option to include CRUD API endpoints for the tables you set up:

[CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.14.51.png]
    When adding a new table, you also have the option to include CRUD operations or not. Also you can choose which API Group to add these endpoints to. If you have more than 1 group please check which group you would have added them to:
    [CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.15.31.png]
    You can also check the related API endpoints of your table within the spreadsheet view:
    [CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.16.20.png][CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.16.33.png]
    Lastly, if you go to create a new API endpoint you can very quickly create basic CRUD operations:
    [CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.19.15.png]
    You can export all your data at any time from the settings page of your workspace: https://docs.xano.com/what-xano-includes/workspace/settings
  • David Richardson
    Options
    Hi Michael

I did not see how to generate CRUD endpoints AFTER tables were set up.  That's probably because I set up my tables outside the "normal" nuube setup process (Jumpstart) and set them up following a different tutorial.

I do not know if AFTER tables have been set up it is possible to generate the CRUD API's.  Attached is a screenshot of a table in spreadsheet view and after clicking on the [show API's} link[xano screen.jpg]
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Go to the API Group you want to add the CRUD endpoints, click ADD API ENDPOINT in the top right, then you can select CRUD DATABASE OPERATIONS to add individual basic CRUD API endpoints:

[CleanShot 2021-12-17 at 09.19.15.png]