How to calculate number of days

Options
Hello, I need to calculate the number of days between 2 dates.
I have tried several ways but without success, can someone tell me what is the best way to do this?
Thanks, Enrique.

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey Enrique - you should find an example of that at 25:40 in this video - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPKdCa57Lno
  • Michael Udinski

ADMIN

Options
    If you are using data data types instead of a timestamp, you may want to convert to unix timestamp first like this:

[CleanShot 2021-12-27 at 12.40.23@2x.png]
  • Enrique Zacheo
    Options
     Thanks Michael! I have another issue with dates, I sent a note to support chat but I have no response yet. 
    I have another problem with the dates, I sent a note to the support chat but I still have not had a response. Could you help me? if I select a day 10 Xano save the 9. Always save the previous day. If a send the date from Adalo, I have the same problem. Please see attached video.[date_error.mp4]
  • Michael Udinski

ADMIN

Options
     I didn't see a problem when I checked it out. Can you please clear your cache and try again to see if it persists for you?
  • Enrique Zacheo
    Options
     done but is the same..[dates_issue_2.mp4]
  • Enrique Zacheo
    Options
    Hi  [date_issue_3.mp4] I still have this problem and since I do not solve it, I will not be able to use Xano in this App because the dates are essential in this case. Look what happens to me now, in Xano I save a record by entering 03/01/22 and it saves 02/01/22 but in Adalo to show me those records I have to put 04/01/22 in the filter ...