API Memberstack_member... modifications

Options
The tag line to this API says "Syncs Memberstack member to Webflow and Xano. Optionally create items based on membership."

That sounds promising for what I'd like to do - synchronize specific data in a Webflow CMS when a record in the Webflow CMS is updated with data in the Xano tables. I've search around a bit and do not see any documentation or videos that describe what is going on under the hood in this API.  I found a Zap that takes Uploadcare JSON payload and plugs that into a Webflow CMS.  But Zapier doesn't interact with Xano (nor other similar apps).  Webflow does not have a webhook to interact with Xano either.  But this API does.  Can it be modified to synch more than what it does now? where do I learn how to do that?[Xano Memberstack-member.jpg]

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  - if you click on the API endpoint in Xano, you can see everything that is going on in this API Endpoint with our No Code API Builder:
    [CleanShot 2022-01-06 at 11.40.16.png][CleanShot 2022-01-06 at 11.40.56.png]
    The highlighted function stack has all the different pieces of business logic that is happening to make this possible. Everything is fully customizable - you can customize the existing functions, delete them, add new ones, etc...

We have two tutorials to teach you how to use the WMX template:

• David Richardson
    Options
    I went through the WMX clone a couple of times and found myself confident enough to install this on my site.  However I ran into a problem in that I am not able to get Memberstack to talk to Xano.
    I went through the steps in the tutorial but I'm not able to get the functionality I did with the WMX cloned site. Memberstack logs in a new member properly but nothing happened in Webflow or Xano [member] tables.
    I've looked closer at the API endpoint MEMBERSTACK_MEMBER to sort this out but not sure what I'm doing - just working through the function stack on MEMBERSTACK_MEMBER API endpoint.  When I ran the first function in Xano, it failed, I get an error:
    Exception: Invalid argument for sprintf. Scalar values are required.
    {
    Invalid argument for sprintf. Scalar values are required.}
    No inputs are required so....?
    Not sure what was failing so I copied the endpoint of the MEMBERSTACK_MEMBER URL and pasted it into the new webhook form at Memberstack for a "new member "

It failed in the Memberstack webhook "test": said Memberstack  could not connect.  

I tested a DIFFERENT API endpoint in Memberstack and it worked.  Not sure if there is a way to replace the MEMBERSTACK_MEMBER endpoint (possibly corrupted or broken) with a download(?)  Failing that, I could reset the Xano site and start over.  Download my tables, would I just replace a good API with a bad API in THAT process.