Few first timer questions

Options
Hi....its my first day with Xano. I must say my first impression has been great. A few questions if you can pls advice on:

1) I have imported a table from CSV, how can I auto generate CRUD ops for my table / fields.

2) Can I connect to a database in AWS RDS or take the API functionality being developed in Xano into AWS (how do I get Xano & AWS to talk)

3) While the Swagger doc is very useful, we are building APIs for third party developers - any advice on how can we make the API doc look more Stripe like, etc. More visually appealing, easy to browse, etc.

Thanks,
Karan 

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi  -

1) CSV import does not automatically generate CRUD operations. You can still create them one at a time. From inside an API Group: (Add API Endpoint > CRUD Operations) then choose the table and operation. 

2) All connections to Xano are done through the API. So if your AWS has an API layer, you can call it in the Xano function stack with the External API Request function. 

3) If you wanted to make something custom like for your users to browse through, that would be up to you to build - most likely in some other tool than Swagger. 
  • Karan
    Karan Member
    Options
    Thanks Michael - this helps. 

Wishing you & team a lot of success with Xano !