Security

Options
Hello there,
I am currently working on an App in Adalo and I have user authentication in Xano, one of the things that this allows is that I can authenticate all the calls from the endpoints with the user's authentication token. My question is, if I don't use Xano's user management (and I use Adalo's for example), how can I make endpoint calls secure?

Thanks,
Enrique

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    I'd recommend keeping your users and authentication in the same place as the rest of your data. Having your users in Adalo wouldn't allow you to use Xano's built in API user authentication... In lieu, you could try adding additional logic and preconditions but that would require a lot of nuances to think through. 
  • Enrique Zacheo
    Options
     Ok, I understand. There are a couple of things that I can't do in Adalo unless I manage users from there, for example login with Apple or push notifications and that can be a problem. Thanks Michael.
  • Enrique Zacheo
    Options
    Hello  I come back to this topic again because now I have to make an app using Xano but with Adalo user authentication, so I wanted to ask you if you could give me some ideas or advice on what would be the best way to make endpoints secure, since I can't use Xano authentication.
    Thanks for your help.
    Enrique