Post update bug?

Options
I had an attribute in this table that contained an object with lists of table references to other tables, but I don't know why is it the entire row blanked out, now i can't insert data into the columns even by double clicking. I tried creating a new attribute with the same list of table references but after 2 entries they start blanking out as well... It was working so well before updates, can someone help me? Or can i revert to the previous version of xano? I have a really important presentation tomorrow and I'm relying on this framework a lot...[bugggg.png]

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  - this appears to be just a UI bug. Your data should still be there and pull through correctly when you call it in your API. Can you please confirm?
  • Mitch
    Mitch Member
    Options
     I've been having the UI issue for a while.  It does pull from an api call, but it's not visible.

However, today as a first, I'm having the same issue as Lee... I can't manually add a record to a list manually. I do a lot of manual updates, so that is more than a UI bug for me
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
      - the fix is being deployed as we speak and this will be resolved within 10 minutes