Adalo External User Collection Beta

Options
I have been attempting to complete the external database and user authentication connection using Xano and Adalo. I have followed everything in the this video tutorial series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tg_qTEaXTzA
However, when asked to select ‘Which output is the user ID?’, I am not able to select userid as an output as the videos describe. If I were to leave it as authtoken what would the implications of this be? Also, how do I ensure I can select userid as userid output instead of just receiving the option to select authtoken again?
My Xano response when I run and debug [Screenshot 2022-02-23 at 12.16.20.png]does generate both an authtoken and userid as a response however, it is not being picked on the Adalo side.
Please see screenshot below for more detail.

Comments

• Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    What are the fields in your user table? Can you share what that box looks like in a screenshot? (This is a beta feature in Adalo IIRC so it there's some possibility that that there's just a bug on their end - and that it might even be fixed tomorrow)
  • Sam Holding
    Options
    Check the sign-up and login API end points are returning a value for user.id. If not, you can just add one in. Let me know if it solves.

Here is a short video.