Array result

Options
Hi there,
I was import my data from Airtable to Xano. When I get the result output come like this , 1- the date come a long number why !
and 2- the list or array[ ] come with number not actual text I need the name of person not their Id number !?
3- the amount ( Estimated_value) should have $ ($18,049)
how can I fix all of this please I need it  in a faster way
[image.png]
Thank you all 

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi ,
    1.  the internal format for timestamps in xano is a unix timestamp in milliseconds. everyone does timestamps differently so you can format that however you want in your frontend.
    2. Im guessing there is a user/account in your database for record #8? if so, then you just need to do a simple addon. Click in the output tab of that database request and click "addon" inside that array. You can then create a simple addon that turns that id into an object. https://docs.xano.com/working-with-data/addons
    3. most databases store currency in the lowest unit, which would be cents in this case. Since the data has already been entered, you can simply just do an update variable with a few filters.

let's say that output in your screenshot is set to a variable called result_1

update var:result_1.newValue = $|concat(var:result_1.Estimated_value|div(100)|format_number(2))

This would divide by 100, place a $ at the beginning, and then make sure the number has 2 decimal places.

[Image]