Create self-hosting plans

Options
I would like the Xano team to create self-hosting plans that let us pay to use the tool while self-hosting our data on our own servers. And with unlimited workspaces or let us pay $10-20 per workspace that is live in production. There could be a plan to use Xano's no code version of postgresql. And another plan to create functions & there should be an option to combine both plans for a discount. The Xano team could also build & sell lots of premade functions. 

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  self-hosting is currently a feature for Enterprise plans only... Any paid plan can add additional workspaces for an additional $10/month.

Can you elaborate on "another plan to create functions"? Anyone can create shareable snippets already
  • Jamar Sloss
    Jamar Sloss Member
    Options
    That basically falls on the lines of bringing our own cloud. How much does it cost to bring my own cloud on the enterprise plan? I'm looking on the pricing & doc pages, but I can't find any pricing. 
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     Enterprise plans varies depending on features, please fill out this form if you're interested in learning more and we'll set up a discussion.
  • Jamar Sloss
    Jamar Sloss Member
    Options
     I just filled it out. The only feature I really need is the ability to bring my own cloud server.