Google Sheets integration

Options
Would be great if Xano could have a ready integration with Google Sheets that would allow us to write data to or pull data from directly. That will really help to sync data to Google Sheets that will make data sharing a breeze or make other automations/integrations easier. Hoping this could be a feature soon🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Comments

• Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    You can do that with a bit of work to establish the authentication (usually with a service account on Google) and then third party api calls. It’s definitely lower level and more work than say zapier but completely do-able.
  • Yes I completely agree and another alternative would be Zapier. But whatever the methods are, the same are also true for Stripe and all other tools that Xano has created integrations with.

While a lot of users out there can code to make it work for the things you described above, I think there’s also an increasing number of non-technical/no-code, bootstrapping founders like myself out there out there especially on no-code platforms like Xano. And we can definitely benefit from any time that can be freed up to build the business.

Having such integration with common tools like Google Sheets for example will definitely add a lot of value to users like us, hence my feature suggestion.
  • CamB
    CamB Member
    Options

I know I'm going to build out this integration and two days later Xano is going to release an update making this a two click process. Wooooooooooooooooooo.