Sharing the workload with a friend

Options
I have a complex back-end scheduler to write which will involve multi-level conditional queries, extensive business logic and much more than just simple crud operations, and I am finding it difficult.  I have a friend who is retired (like me!) who has many years of database and programming experience and has offered to help me work through the scale of my task (for free!).  I only need the Build plan at present, so how can I get him to help me share the pain?  He needs to see what I am trying to achieve and get to understand Xano.  Can he get access to my environment and mock-up specific functions for me while I do other stuff, or does he have to signup for a Build plan of his own then somehow exchange (merge) his work with mine so I don't have to rewrite everything?  This is a hobby project at the moment and I can't contemplate a move up to the launch plan unless it develops into something more serious.  Any ideas and help on how to achieve this is appreciated, thanks Trefor

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options

The Build plan never was designed for collaboration, so there isn't much we can do without upgrading to Launch.

We recently were doing a Spring promotion. Contact support and ask if that is still valid. They may be able to offer you a discount.
  • Trefor Walcroft
    Options
     Thanks Sean, but what about other ways - can I export / import Functions from one Xano account into another.  Is this what a snippet is used for?
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Yes you can do that but keep in mind that snippets are for public sharing. That means anyone will be able to use them on xano.com/snippets