Bubble.io: How to access Local Storage plugin from Reusable Header to Log Out a user?

Options
I use Xano as my backend and Bubble as my frontend. Based on Michael's videos, I also use the LocalStorage Bubble plugin. I'm stuck on logging out and have a question:

I've created a reusable Header in Bubble to hold all my navigation controls so that I only need to make changes to the header in one place and have it reflected throughout my app. To log out, I want to delete the authToken stored in the LocalStorage plugin. 

However, it appears I can only access the LocalStorage plugin from within a page (where I have placed a plugin) but not from the Reusable Header. This means that I can't place the logout button in the reusable header unless I manually copy and paste copies of the header on every page. 
1.  Here's the reusable header with the logout button[logoutButton_1.png]2. Local Storage options don't show up when I activate the workflow for the Logout button in the Reusable header.[workflowFromReusableHeader_2.png]3. However, when I use a random Logout button placed on the actual Bubble page, I see the options to delete Local Storage value. Using this option is not optimal since I would have to create a Logout button on every app page.[workflowFromPageHeader_3.png]I would prefer to have the logout button in the page header since that feels natural. I also want the header to be reusable because if it isn't, then anytime I have to make a change to the header, it means I have to go back to all those pages to update the change. Is there a workaround for this?