Xano - Outseta - Webflow.

Options
Hello hello, 

I hope everyone is well!! 

I'm looking for help building an authentication system for a Webflow SaaS, using outseta and Xano. 

The product is a user dashboard to manage IT equipment purchases. So I need the essentials:

Authenticate
User Unique Dashboard
Show users documentation
Send notifications.
Show purchased products by the user.
Link users to their products, and documentation (invoice, etc)

So far, i'm very lost with Xano, since I don't write any code. 

Can someone point me out in the right direction? I'm trying to build this myself, as I've already built a couple of Webflow+Outseta+Airtable products. 

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  - have you checked out our Outseta extension in the Xano marketplace? This would be a great place to start. We've set up the API call to Outseta and included a few installation instructions so you can get it talking to your Xano workspace.
  • Juan Noguera
    Juan Noguera Member
    Options
    yeah sure, I check it and the tutorial too. But, I got stucked connecting the outseta login/signup in webflow with the xano database. 

I have used outseta a couple of times,  but with airtable as the database (through zapier). 

I will check again though, Thanks!! 
  • Muhammad Hamidullah
    Options
    Hi , I'm on the same boat with Juan here.

I have successfully installed the Outseta extension and gone through multiple related videos on how to implement this, but I couldn't find any way to integrate Webflow + Outseta + Xano just as how Webflow + Memberstack + Xano works. 

I currently have a Webflow + Outseta site working perfectly, and would love to bring Xano into the picture, to add more functionalities to the site. Would really appreciate your help on this.
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     I'd recommend signing up for an office hours session with your specific questions prepared and one of our team members more familiar with Webflow should be able to help get you pointed in the right direction.