Who are the Xano power users

Options
Hey all,

I’ve been around the bubble scene for around 6 years and learnt everything I know on the forum. Over that time I’ve come to know that there are those special individuals who have been around the block and are experts always willing to help. You could call them influencers or even heroes. 
I’d love to know who those people are on the xano forum.

Give a shout-out to your Xano Heroes 🦸 

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Official power users include the admin team and anyone with a badge next their name 😊
  • Chad Lewis
    Chad Lewis Member
    Options
     legend thankyou
  • Lachlan McPherson
    Options
     has provided a lot of good feedback as well 👍
  • Inayet Hadi
    Inayet Hadi Member
    Options
    Hey , welcome to Xano where the only limitation to what you want to do is your imagination.

I recently learned from  and the Xano's leadership team, how to automate the refresh access token for HighLevel OAuth2 API, and using Google's service account with Xano.

If you want help with those two items, it will be my pleasure, however, if you want production grade service then  is the man, he is awesome because he has helped me and I have seen him in action.  

I expect nothing in return, and therefore ask you to not expect professional grade service as I am still learning, and want to share with others what I know so that it might help you to develop cool apps faster.