Bi-directional transcations

Options
I want to implement donation system in my app using in-app currency which can be bought and send as a gift to another user who can exchange it for real money which can be withdraw.

Is something like that possible with current stripe integration?

Comments

• Chris Coleman
    Chris Coleman Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi, Pawel. Really interesting use case here. I'm not sure Stripe is the right direction though -- it sounds like you might be looking for a service that would let you call an API to just "send money", to put it simply, instead of "make a purchase".  I know that Stripe does have a 'transfer' option to transfer money from a Stripe balance to a connected account, but that doesn't really seem versatile enough for what you're doing here.

The great thing though is that whatever service you implement, as long as they have an API, you should be able to make it work with Xano. So, if you're able to do some digging and find some options and have any issues implementing them, let us know and we'll see what we can do to help.
  • Pawel Magdanski
    Pawel Magdanski Member ✭✭✭
    Options
     Hi Chris, thanks for answer. I will dig into it
  • Pawel Magdanski
    Pawel Magdanski Member ✭✭✭
    Options
     Do You an idea where is the best place to look for such service apart from just googling? It is my first time with any sorts of money transfer. Paypal might be good, it allows both way payments as far as I know.