Copy Result for all Debug Steps

Options
Often want to grab and use the object structure there, but can't easily (can't even grab the JSON manually since it's missing the " symbols)[image.png]

Comments

• Brett Lewis
    Brett Lewis Member
    Options
    Create a new variable and use dot notation of the structure of that original payload to drill-down to the data you need. e.g. customers.response.result.data and then return that variable. That should give you 'access' to the fields you need.
  • Connor McCormick
    Options
    Thanks, I do know how to get to it in other ways (e.g. I can use the variable trick or I could grab use Postman to pull in the sample data) but it would be a much better user experience if I could just copy what I see right there.
  • Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    You can also open dev tools and go to "network" before running your test. You'll see a call to an endpoint called "debug". Click on the word "debug" and then click the "preview" tab on the right. Right-click on "stack" and click "copy value". You now have the JSON in 5 clicks! 
  • Valentin R
    Valentin R Member
    Options
    +1 on this
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Update: this has now been added and there is a copy icon next the results of each step in the debugger
  • Connor McCormick
    Options
    Wow! Thank you, really impressive turn around and grateful :) 
  • Valentin R
    Valentin R Member
    Options
    Wow indeed! Thank you!