When I move a line, sometimes it doesn't move. When I delete a line, sometimes it deletes the wrong

Options
It shouldn't do that

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  can you please provide a video of your specific issue so we can address it?
  • Connor McCormick
    Options
    Chris helped with the line that won't move. Was a bug which he said they don't expect to occur again

However there does seem to be a bug where if you move / delete a line and then quickly select a different line it will move / delete the different line instead of the one you originally wanted to change. 
  • Michael Udinski

ADMIN

Options
    I'll see if I can re-create it, but if you are able to a visual can always be quite helpful 
  • Connor McCormick
    Options
    Has happened to me more than a dozen times, but it's not consistent. If you want I can record my working session, maybe your product team would benefit from watching a user in the product and the issues I run into
  • Michael Udinski

ADMIN

Options
    always helpful and appreciated! 
  • frederic
    frederic Member
    Options
    never experienced this before i started to use branching...here a loom video of that bug described by connor.
  • frederic
    frederic Member
    Options
     is there any fix that is scheduled for that?
  • Michael Udinski

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  I've watched the video and tried several times but so far I'm having a tough time re-producing it. Can you please describe in a bit more detail how you are accomplishing this?