{
"assignment" : 235
}]

Thanks 

Comments

• Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi, Aawez, are you getting one shape from a source and need to convert it to another shape for transmission? Can you share what you are getting and what you need? I have some videos about  arrays and objects that could be on point: if you share more about your issue - perhaps a screenshot of what you have and what you need - I would be glad to help.

PS I appreciate the screenshots above. What I don't understand is how they relate to the question at hand. Sometimes these things are easier discussed live. Xano has office hours (next one on Thursday) and I offer 1-1 coaching sessions that would probably clear up the question and get you solved in a short period of time. 
  • Aawez Khan
    Aawez Khan Member
    Options
    look at the screenshot 2nd screenshot which is an array i need to change the format of request body so that i can take direct array from body rather than taking from and input parameter.
    Just want how to get body data without input parameter
  • Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ah! Add a function, select "utility functions" and select "get all input (webhook)". The returned value should be what you are looking for I think. Can you give it a try?