Xano database storage (3GB SSD)

Options
I've deleted ~95% of the records I had, but the Database usage is still the same, does something else like requests or task performed so far also affect database storage? I've deleted the records yesterday morning and stats are already updated, but Database usage remain the same. 

Comments

• Chris Coleman
    Chris Coleman Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi, Pawel. Right now, I'm seeing about 7% usage on your database storage. Just to be clear, this is the same as before you removed a sizable amount of records?
  • Pawel Magdanski
    Pawel Magdanski Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Yes, I had almost 9k records in notofications table due to error in task, I removed most of them, but usage stayed the same
  • Chris Coleman

ADMIN

Options
     Thanks Pawel. I gave this another day to make sure the stat updated and I can see it's still the same, so I've forwarded to engineering to make sure everything's running properly. Will get back to you soon!
  • Chris Coleman

ADMIN

Options
     Hi again, Pawel! We will need to do a database cleanup on our end, but this could potentially come with a few minutes of downtime on your instance. Can you reach out via support chat so we can coordinate? Thanks!
  • Pawel Magdanski
    Options
    This instance is not used yet for any published site/app so you can do this whenever you want, just let me know when
  • Chris Coleman

ADMIN

Options
     Thanks! We've completed the cleanup on your database, so keep an eye on the storage stat and let us know if you need further assistance on this once they've updated.
  • Pawel Magdanski
    Options
     Hi Chris. It is a bit weird but my storage usage rise to 9%, even though I have none/few new records and under 100 requests in last 24h. I was thinking that maybe task and request history is taking this space, but all of my tasks are inactive in the last couple of days and less than 100 requests should not rise storage usage by 2% in 24h I think.
  • Rogerio Alves
    Options

Bom dia.

No inicio do mês meu uso do Storage Database (SSD) estava em 5%.

Contudo, percebo nesse momento que subiu para 27%. Porém estamos na fase apenas de consultar os registros do Xano pela chamada API no Bubble, ou seja não houve acrécimo de registros ou qualuqer dado.

Assim, como é feito essa leitura do Storage Database (SSD) no Xano, fazer apenas consulta altera essa métrica ?

att.