PRO Group As Part Of Xano Community Is Worth in GOLD, With Their Help, I Will Get MVP Released For X

Options
What I learned that is worth to me in pounds of GOLD during this PRO meeting earlier in the day. 

1. The seconds in braces indicate how long it took in seconds to complete that part of the function stack or at top to see total time in seconds. Great for getting quick insight where to improve performance. 

2. The Design Clarity provided in how I should display data to end users , in this specific use case  removing the mentioning of the day with available times, since the customer choose Tuesday as their appointment day already, no need to repeat it.

3. That json_decode filter can take 6 different data type as opposed to simply key:value objects,  knowing this expands my understanding a lot.

What is nice and I that Like about PRO group in the Xano community  I feel like my quarter plan cost is repaid 3 to 4 times during each meeting, the value  offered by  compared to how much we pay, does not matter whether monthly, quarter, or annual plans are great for me, and I hope that over coming months and years, he raises membership fee because Ray is too great. 

I love the fact that that I can have fun and if get stuck or want advise of seasoned pros  there is the next office hours held multiple times each week. 

Comments

• Inayet Hadi
    Inayet Hadi Member
    Options
    1. Google Dialogflow CX Agent blob. 

2. Full Xano Snippet without private date, ie, service tokens, access tokens, and et... but that you can supplement your own private data will do a video for those who need to see it connected like I do.

3. Full GoHighLevel Snapshot that you can load to your own account with automations, fields, all ready to go where you customize it for your account. 

4. Machine Learning (ML) service I am using a no-code to build linear regression prediction models accessed through API endpoints to give price/number based on car's year, make, model, number of doors, special car features, and autoglass needed. Warning, by no means is this service or ML model that it trains is the best way as I am new and learning. The service is called PrediBot.com