Connect Xano to Wix?

Options
Does anyone have experience connecting xano to wix? Your guidance is appreciated![Screen Shot 2022-09-21 at 2.41.56 AM.png]

Comments

• Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
    I've not used Velo in this context, but it looks like a more locked down version of what Bubble and Weweb do. The CRUD endpoints from Xano make for a starting point, with the potential needs for setting up the key value so Velo can think in terms of how it manages collections. 
  • Jarryd Hensel
    Options
     thank you for your response! i'm beginning to play around with weweb and am able to show images and text from xano and would like to do the same in wix to avoid paying an additional $70/mo... 

regarding wix, i know this is very basic so forgive me but i don't know what to do with the config portion. 
  • Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options
     It's not basic at all! Setting up a custom external database connection in Wix is an advanced move AFAIK. I looked up some documentation here and it seems do-able, but if you are looking to "play on easy" you might choose a different integration.  

I hear your point about saving money, but I look at the no-code way as an exercise in spending money out of pocket to massively save time. You should expect that doing this with no-code will run up a bigger out of pocket bill.

The other end of the spectrum is to use more open-source software and manage it yourself. That means your bill is less (Digital ocean can run a server for $5/month, or serverless from AWS is pennies!) but your time learning it and managing it is more.