Addons aren't working anymore in one API endpoint

Options
hey,

I have multiple addons in one of my endpoints in a query all query:[Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-23 um 12.59.40.png]somehow, if I test the endpoint, none of the addons is visible in the result response.
It worked before, and there is data given for the queried entry.
[Bildschirmfoto 2022-09-23 um 13.01.18.png]See screenshots: last field is "images", all fields afterwards are missing.

Comments

• Stefan Pointecker
    Options
    I already copied the whole endpoint, removed all addons and just added one. Also this does not work.
  • Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi  - I see you have many Addons here so there's a lot to unpack. Sometimes one Addon may be mapped incorrectly and if other Addons depend on that one, well, that means they would all be mapped incorrectly. 

It is tedious but I recommend you go one Addon at a time, test the response, add the next one, test the response, etc. to find out where things mess up. If it looks like a bug to you on the one where things mess up then please write us a note in support with the exact details, Addon, and query
  • Stefan Pointecker
    Options
     hey, yeah I deleted already all of them (in the clone) and just added a random one (which works if I test it directly) - unfortunately same result.
    I just sent a support request a few minutes ago. 
  • Stefan Pointecker
    Options
    solution: my "query all" was corrupted so the addons weren't working anymore. the solution was to make a complete new one (no clone!)
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    We found the issue. If you have addons that reference a table that got deleted, it prevents the addons from running properly. We have a patch build available that we will be deploying early this week. If anyone needs that sooner, you may request that from support.
  • Stefan Pointecker
    Options
    Great! But I didn't delete a table. I deleted just a column :)