Addons all broken

Options
All my Addons stopped working across three separate api endpoints. I've tried rebuilding them from scratch, they simple don't show up in the response.

They've been working perfectly in Xano and the frontend for two weeks until last night.

Seems like a very similar experience to 's post earlier today.

Please see the screenshots below showing the API set-up and response.
[Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 10.05.02 AM.png]API set-up

[Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 10.04.23 AM.png]Customising the response does not show the addons
[Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 10.05.37 AM.png]The response should show a "comment count" of two.
The name of the category-discuss, not just the ID
Two "comments" with details.

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi  - please open a support request. Provide details on how we can reproduce this in your workspace - api endpoint, inputs, etc.
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     - I was able to run some tests. It looks like an error is being reported on your Comments_Count addon. It is referencing an invalid field. Click on that and update it to the right field and it should resolve your issue.
  • Chris Coleman
    Chris Coleman Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hey  just wanted to touch base and let you know that we've made some changes in Xano to handle this a little better in the future. Thanks again for reporting.
  • Jeff Strang
    Options
    Thanks , I really appreciate your team and will be moving a number of projects to Xano over the next few months.