[Resolved] Endpoint returns broken list of linked database records

Options
It was working perfectly untill today.

In DB I see linked items with different ID's [1,2,3,4,5...]
[Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 07.29.23.png]

Endpoint returns all 0 for all fields where is table references [0,0,0,0,0,0,0....][Screenshot 2022-09-25 at 07.29.04.png]

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi ,

Can you provide more detail here? The screenshots alone don't provide enough context. While I do see that one screenshot has ids and the other does not, it is not clear what record you are using in the one with all zeros.

The more detail the better. If you are more comfortable sharing these details over support, then open a support request and reference this post.
  • Anna Sho
    Options
    In my record I have field which type is table reference
    first screenshot shows that there should be array of ids [7,11,17 etc] - references to that table ids
    but at the same time endpoint returns all 0 ids [0,0,0,0,0] 
  • Anna Sho
    Options
    I sent it to support request
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    This is resolved now. There was a bug where if there is an addon and the table that is using that addon gets deleted, it causes an error when processing errors with this zombie addon.

We've added some logic to work around addons that no longer can work and ignore them.
  • Anna Sho
    Options
    Resolved, thank you! Another table was deleted but it's addon still been added to endpoint, and it affected all fields with referenced tables even they exist.