Requesting single record by "Query all records" with AND() conditions cause a "fatal"

Options
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create "Query all records" query
2. Add AND() conditions
3. Change "List" to "Single"
4. "fatal"

It's very sad and very important because a significant amount of logic in our project had broken after this bug was released 😞[Bug.mp4]

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
     - thanks for reporting this. It looks like if you set the return type to the correct mode in the beginning then this bug will not get triggered? Please do that as a workaround.

If any of your endpoints run into this issue, you can revert the change in the Version History panel.
  • Ivan Pomortsev
    Options
    “It looks like if you set the return type to the correct mode in the beginning then this bug will not get triggered? Please do that as a workaround.”

As I remember, the order wasn't important. It was reproduced in both ways.
    But as of now, it seems to be fixed, thank you :)
    “If any of your endpoints run into this issue, you can revert the change in the Version History panel.”

It wouldn't help, because I didn't change anything, our API endpoints started to fail without my participation, it was broken on the internal Xano side.

Hope, this incident will help your team to build more reliable flow to skip the same possible bugs 🤞
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    A patch has been deployed.