ERROR on XANO's side when creating a Stripe Session: "Please use a numerically indexed array"

Options

I'm building an ecommerce platform for a client using Xano (for the very first time) and Stripe. I'm using the Stripe's official plugin available in the Xano's marketplace. I'm setting up the checkout request at this moment and I'm so close to a working solution.

But I'm running in a wall here: when running the create session request, Xano is returning an error saying: ERROR 500, Please use a numerically indexed array.

But when logging in in my Stripe dashboard, the request is successfull and a checkout link was generated. Why Xano is telling me that an error occured despite passing through everything correctly?

I'm so much counting on you guys to help me!

Comments

• Ray Deck
    Ray Deck Trusted Xano Expert ✭✭✭
    Options

Have you done this through a run and debug yet? When doing that, click on "debugger" on the right hand sideThat will let you walk the endpoint function stack to find the line that errored out on you.

• makercab
    makercab Member
    Options

I managed to get it working by uninstalling the plugin et reinstalling it. Old fashion ;)

• makercab
    makercab Member
    Options

Thanks for your help @Ray Deck!

On the other hand, I have a problem. When running a request to create a new user, I'm receiving this strange error: "Invalid name: mvpw24643:125651". What do you think it refers to?