‘Item removed’

Options

I have the for each loop matching values but then it’s saying the value is removed. Or they don’t match even when values are in both tables.

What I am trying to is link two tables from Airtable where one table is linked in two columns to match them together.

One table has 400 values and have 6k combinations.

My current process is to:

query all results from both tables where each table has a column with the same name to match

Find the first matching value

Edit and update the linked

What way would you set this up?

Tagged:

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hey @raconcilio_me if I'm reading this correctly you could use a setup like this, of course you would be matching a different field such as 'name' in your case:

I'll also add that Xano's Airtable import is quite robust and will actually preserve any relationships you had in Airtable so you wouldn't have to implement the logic to create the table references.

• raconcilio_me
    Options

Yes, I tried this example. It didn't work and still gave me the errors as mentioned. I have not been able to have the tables imported as linked. I've double checked and the table terms are still there.

Would love some help with this.

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hi @raconcilio_me can you please clarify a couple things:

1. What are the errors exactly as you experienced them?
    2. Can you please confirm you've tried the Airtable import, and if so can you please explain in detail with any relevant screenshots what did not work for you?

Then happy to try to help but will need specific context into your function stack, preferably with a loom video or screenshots.