Transforming ISO String to Timestamp

Options

Hi,

I have a problem and i don't know how to solve it .After an airtable import I have a computed string field containing a string in ISO format ( because it was a computed field in Airtable ): 

2023-01-02T16:03:44.818Z

(by the way there is a bug in Airtable import when you have a DATE field with the option "include time" checked the field is ignored by import : https://ibb.co/BC0327L )

So the idea I have is to create a new timestamp field and transform the value of this string field into a timestamp value and fill this new field.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hey @Mamad you should be able to create a new field that is a timestamp and update that field with the value of the string. You can use the function stack with a for each loop to do this for each field.

Interesting about your Date field being ignored, we'll take a look to see if we can re-create it.

• Mamad
    Mamad Member
    edited January 2023
    Options

Hey @Michael Udinski ! Yes finally it's working.

Okay waiting your feedback about Airtable import. By the way , i have opened a ticket about this issue

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Ok great - I would rely on the support ticket as they will have the most up-to-date information and let you know once it's resolved