How manage visibility or page link conditions in Adalo, with external data in array with Xano ?

Options
Thierry59
Thierry59 Member

Hello,

I am using Adalo connected with an external database with Xano. I have integrated my different collections in Get and also integrated variable updates depending on what the user is doing in the App.

The users are always connected to the App (using the APi signup or login of Xano)

I have a problem to use the variables allowing to make conditions of visibility or link towards the pages. Indeed, in my example, I want to direct the user to the pages depending on whether he has already answered a question or not.

Each time a user answers a question, their answer is updated and I also have an array field in my Question table which records all the users who have already answered the question.

I can’t access with each data which is in Array in the visibility or page link conditions. This acces is only for number (or text). What I a have to do to built a condition : If the USER_ID is in the Question Table, field array [USERS_ID] ?

Also, when I have only the user ID and Auth token in the data accessible on a logged in user. Is it possible to have all the data of the collection in access?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Thierry

Answers

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hi @Thierry59 I'm not sure about the part with the Adalo page navigation - might be a better question for an Adalo expert.

But conceptually when a user is logged in you should be able to hit any API requiring authentication or not.