Can anyone help? I need to execute a jar file to generate a digital signature. Willing to pay!

Options

I need to execute a jar file to generate a digital signature. I have excellent documentation for the jar file signature process and subsequent APIs.

I can likely handle everything after obtaining the digital signature (see below). My specific ask is for help obtaining the digital signature by executing the jar file in or out of Xano.

The signature is required in a subsequent API call to get or refresh an auth token.

This active auth token will then be used to execute a variety of API calls in a Xano Task and refreshed when needed.

Answers

• donjacobsmeyer
    Options

It sounds like you are trying to run a Java app to return this digital signature. You could either host this app externally somewhere and have lots of cloud API calls or package the app as a container and deploy it to your xano instance via docker as an internal micro service. There is decent documentation on how to deploy this container, but you'd have to have a container ready for this to be possible.

https://docs.xano.com/enterprise-plan/microservice