Headless CMS Suggestions for Xano?

Options

My current stack is using Bubble as the frontend and Xano as my backend. I'm wanting to add blog content to my site and have looked into platforms like Webflow but:

A. I don't want my blog (or app) to have to live on a subdomain (blog.domain.com)

B. I don't want the Bubble site and the blog to have two separate navigations. I want everything to flow as one website.

I recently learned that "Headless CMS" platforms are a thing which (if I understand correctly) is exactly what I'm looking for; having a pre-made admin dashboard to write/manage my blog posts and being able to display that content on my Bubble site via an API.

Since I'm already paying for Xano, it would be nice to find a low-cost CMS where really all I'm paying for is the "hosting" for the admin/creation page. CMS saves the data on Xano and then Bubble pulls that data from Xano.

Has anybody found a solution that plays nice with Xano that they've personally enjoyed?

Comments

• psir
    psir Member
    Options

I'm brand-new here, but I have used Contentful headless CMS in the past used their API directly from my site. Is there a reason to go through Xano to access the CMS?

• Brandon Hassler
    Options

Going through Xano isn't a huge need. I more so mention it as a way to potentially cut cost. Presumably, if the service doesn't have to host all of my content, they could charge less.

The other potential reason I may want to use Xano is it gives me complete control over the API. I've seen in some cases with Bubble users where certain services will send the data in a particular format that is harder for Bubble to read.