?️?️ Can Xano Geolocation Functionality be Added to My App? ?️?️

Options

I've read through Xano Geolocation Documentation. The functionality is amazing, but it seems the functionality is meant to be ‘hard-coded’ into the database for something like geofencing.

I need to give my users ability to enter a geolocation into a text field and have a service extract the Latitude/Longitude of the provided geolocation. Since my user locations will be public I am not able to use the mobile device geolocation as it's too specific (my users will enter ‘Pasadena California' rather than ‘125 Main St Pasadena California’)

I'm using Bravo Studio for my front end dev.

Thank you for any help or suggestions!

Best Answer

Answers

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

The advantage of Xano's Geolocation functionality is you can then make queries and calculations based on distances and locations

• zoodstartups
    Options

Thank you so much for your reply @Michael Udinski !!

I've watched many of your YouTube videos for my learning. Thank you for teaching and helping me!

I'm using Bravo Studio as front end. I'm unsure how to incorporate different API's depending on the device type. I looked into many of the 3rd Party API's for geocoding previously and saw most have an API for iOS and a separate API for Android. I'll connect with Bravo Studio on this.