Newest item doesn't appear

Options

So I have a problem with my list. Everything worked fine until some days ago. When a user logs in they see the items, and pagination works fine, but the problem is that the user doesn't see the latest list item instantly and must scroll up to see it. I followed your pagination video with bravo (which I use) but suddenly this problem appeared. Could it be that you've changed your external paging part a bit or is it just a bug. As I said, it all works fine and all but it's just when you log in the latest list item only appears in you scroll up to it.

Here are some additional pictures.

Answers

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hi @sbjorklind - can you provide some more context here? It sounds like this might be a front-end issue if the concern is where the user is on the page when they log in. It seems with your date field sort in descending order the most recent item would be at the top of the query, which would be correct.

• sbjorklind
    sbjorklind Member
    edited February 2023
    Options

It loads in correctly and in the right order it's just that when you login to the home page the latest item doesn't appear, you have to scroll upp to see it. It's only the newest list item also.

• sbjorklind
    sbjorklind Member
    Options

Here's what bravo said.

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Sounds like you have the latest records loading correctly right? It's just a matter of where on the front end your user lands?