📽️ Tutorial - Migrate/Sync Your Bubble Database to Xano - Part 1 🚀

Options
Lachlan
Lachlan Administrator

ADMIN

edited April 2023 in ? Video Tutorials

Hey Xano/Bubble enthusiasts! 👋

We've just released the first part on how to migrate and sync your Bubble database to Xano via Bubbles Data API! 

In this video, we cover:

1. Connecting to the Bubble Data API 🌐
  2. Setting up your Xano database table 📝
  3. Adding records to your database 📥️
  4. Error Handling during the syncing process 🚩

➡️ Watch Part 1 of the tutorial here:

Stay tuned for Part 2, where we'll explore how to maintain record relationships and deal with pagination 🔗📄

I'd love to hear your thoughts on the video! Feel free to share your feedback, questions, or any challenges you've faced while migrating your Bubble database to Xano. Your input helps us create better content for our community! 💡🙌

Happy building! 🛠️
Lachlan

Comments

• Lachlan
    Lachlan Administrator

ADMIN

Options

It looks as if one of our awesome community members BuildPro has created a similar tutorial however in Portuguese! You can find their live stream version here:

• DimitrisGoudis
    Options

hey @Lachlan,

thanks for this video. This process is for one way syncing (from bubble to Xano). However, due to the fact that, frontend may uses the bubble data, what about a tutorial showing the workflow of replacing the bubble's data base with Xano?

Thansk 💪✌️

• mladen92
    mladen92 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hey guys, I'm trying to migrate data from Bubble to Xano, I got stuck when I run ADD OR EDIT RECORD function.

message: ParseError: "dbo.id" = "1674674720814x173957106327790500", message=Invalid syntax for schema type[int]: "1674674720814x173957106327790500"

What I'm missing here?

EDIT: I figured out, I have an X in the middle of the number which means this is a string actually.
    How is this possible?