GoHighLevel v2 API - Bulk Sub Account & Users Creation Powered by Xano

Options
Inayet
Inayet Member

This is about the bulk account creation and bulk adding users to the locations based on the data and the Google sheets that we convert into json. Then from then we process it for us to be able to create sub-accounts and attach users to that.

Tagged:

Comments

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

@Inayet - very cool, I'm really impressed the thoroughness of the conditionals in the function stack. Definitely looks like it took a lot of work. I'm curious about the google-sheets-locations-users table (Step 1. Get Record). Do you initially bring data into that table via Google Sheets API or are you doing a CSV upload into that table?

• Inayet
    Inayet Member
    Options

Hello @Michael Udinski !! Thank you for commenting and asking questions that means a lot 😀

Right now, that step is done manually, first In Google spreadsheet there is an extension that converts the CSV into JSON then using a lodash function in Xano to transform the raw JSON into a format that GoHighLevel accepts as input.

My next step was was automating that process of fetching a Google sheet via Google Sheets API and then converting the spreadsheet to proper JSON format in Xano using a lodash function.

• Michael Udinski
    Michael Udinski Administrator

ADMIN

Options

No problem! It's always cool to see real-world use cases :)

Ahh okay that makes a lot of sense. And I only ask because am trying to work through something similar but without Lambdas for users who might be on the free plan or don't know Javascript. I would definitely leverage lodash to make things easier — although definitely possible without them, I keep running into gotchas from the way Google Sheets API returns different scenarios that I imagine the right Lambda would handle smoothly.

• Inayet
    Inayet Member
    Options

That is wonderful to hear, I would have preferred to not use lodash or javascript but could not figure out how to do otherwise. It would be cool if other programming languages were introduced that allowed us deeper look into debugging. Appreciate you guys continuing to improve Xano

• Inayet
    Inayet Member
    Options

Hi @Michael Udinski , hope you are doing well. I was able to programmatically connect to Google Sheets API pull the values from the Google sheets and then using lodash function convert the arrays of arrays into the proper format GoHGoHighLevel. Of course you know it's be much difficult and it take an expert to accomplish that using no code and as you know I'm not an expert so I had to use easier ways. but I love Xano how it allows me to visually see what's happening and get things done even though I'm not an expert or even close to it.

Ray Deck's gift of knowledge keeps on giving. He is an awesome asset for Xano'ers.