How do I manipulate a set of data with the same iD

Options

Hi , I have a set of data with two elements named element_id and element_1 (10 value possible for element_1). each item has header 1 , header 2 , and header 3 that will be used for a calculation check.
I want to group in my data items with the same element_id and then find every possible
combination of 3 items with differents element_1. the results must then be submitted to a check calculation based on header 1 , header 2 and header 3. items that pass the calculation must then be given a checked_id.

Can I have some help with theses task I don't know how to do it and I have a bit of trouble using the debug tool. additionally this thing would be used on my api stack would that be ok ?

Answers

• Lefteris - blupry.com
    Options

Helllo @Jon code,

Using the for each function built in on Xano, you can iterate through the list of the items with the same element_id and add the ones that satisfy your condition into a new array. At the same time you can add a new checked record, and edit that item to have the new checked_id.

If you need more help you can book a free introductory meeting here: Book a meeting

• Jon code
    Jon code Member
    Options

Thank you for your answer ! I'll gladly book a meeting if needed !