Backups?

Options

Hello, I think my Gmail account (which I use to connect to xano) was compromised and I'm a bit paranoid right now, changed the passwords and enabled the 2FA.

I know that xano keeps a backup for 3 days or so, but on the dashboard, it says -

Just wanted a bit more clarification, in case someone would be able to access my xano account and delete the workspace, would I still be able to restore it from the automatic backup or not, also are only tables saved there, or is everything including the functions, api calls etc.?

What other security measures are available? Could it be possible to only allow the login to the dashboard from a whitelisted IP for example?

Thank you, appreciate it.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Liz Anaya
    Liz Anaya Member, Administrator

ADMIN

Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @tomas randomas,

On any of our paid plans, Xano maintains full backups of your server instance (tables, API endpoints, functions, etc.) on a rolling 3 day cycle. We take backups every 24 hours. These can be restored by submitting a request to support. At this time, only whole-instance restore is available, though more granular restore is on our roadmap.

Other than 2FA, custom implementation is available on Enterprise plans to add additional login protection.

Answers