Xano's Compatibility for PCM-to-WAV Conversion and Direct Integration with Azure Cognitive Services

Options
felipegarcia12
felipegarcia12 Member
edited August 2023 in ❓Other questions

Hey everyone,

I'm diving straight into it with a technical question about Xano. Can Xano handle PCM responses and convert them directly into WAV format? And here's the kicker: I want to seamlessly integrate it with the Azure Cognitive Services API.

If you've got insights or experience with this kind of setup, please share. Can Xano pull off the PCM-to-WAV conversion and play nice with the Azure Cognitive Services API?

Looking forward to your direct thoughts and advice.

Comments

• Chris Coleman
    Chris Coleman Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hi, @felipegarcia12. Interesting question. I think Xano wouldn't have a problem storing the PCM data as an attachment, but in terms of the conversion you would have to leverage a third-party service for this as Xano does not have any built-in capability for converting media.

There is also the option of rolling your own conversion microservice alongside your Xano instance on our Enterprise plans.

I'm unfamiliar with the Azure API you're referring to, but as long as it's a REST or GraphQL API, Xano can make calls to it.