hey, Eilon from Israel!

Options

Hey guys,

my name is Eilon, I am a #bubble developer.

21 years old from Israel, just finished my contract at the Israeli army.
Found myself in a junction, asking questions about my future.
Should I go to the university, probably study 4-5 years and then start my life OR I could just jump on this fast-progressing field (no-code) and start my life RN, earn money, make connections and learn about myself (mostly through managing my business).

I'm here so I guess you've realized I made my choice :lol: .

I am the founder of "Levy Digital Agency" who build digital products for businesses and people who want to make their dreams come true.

Currently, 1 employee (me), 5 clients and lots of new connections.
I don't have a website just yet, all of my clients are from facebook/connections.

Let's make history together!

WHY XANO:
Since bubble released it's latest pricing change I understood how bad it is to rely on one platform only for everything.
It felt bad to see some of my friends move to other UI builders cause of it.

So.. I started looking into alternatives and finally found XANO.

XANO is a great backend that fits everything I look for in a backend.
Speed, Scalability and Security.

I will be here, discussing, posting questions and mostly try to be helpful as much as I can. I believe the no-code space is the future and XANO will be one of the leading platforms.

My goals:
I want to be a good backend developer and to be an EXPERT in Xano development.
I don't want to rely on bubble only and maybe, one day, even replacing it.

Anyone here who is from Israel or planning to come, Let's connect!
Anyone else - Let's connect through other platforms such as this, slack, twitter etc…

LETS KEEP NO-CODING!

Comments

• Liz Anaya
    Liz Anaya Member, Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hey Eilon! 👋

Welcome to the Xano Community! We are excited that you are here! 🥳

It's awesome to hear that one of your goals is to become an expert in Xano development. If you have any questions about the platform, please don't hesitate to reach out. Also, we meet for office hours/ orientation weekly to go over specific questions. If you are ever interested in attending and connecting there, you can register here. 😃

• Adam Che
    Options

ברוכים הבאים