Jeff Strang Member
edited August 2023 in ✂️ Snippets

Comments

• Lachlan
    Lachlan Administrator

ADMIN

Options

Hey @Jeff Strang

Apologies I'm not able to see your query - it looks like it has been edited.

Feel free to let me know how we can assist with Snippets and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

• Jeff Strang
    Options

Hi Lachlan, I having massive problems with invalid name errors when calling Get requests from Wized. Calls tested in the debugger work fine. For the life of me, I cannot find the difference in the calls.

• Lachlan
    Lachlan Administrator

ADMIN

Options

@Jeff Strang I'm happy to help out, are you able to share some more details here - or ideally record a quick loom with what is happening?

If you don't feel comfortable sharing the information here please feel free to shoot a message to support.

• Jeff Strang
    Options

I think the problem is that I imported a Xano clone to already working database, then deleted a bunch of un-needed components. Although outwardly things looks ok with no errors, I suspect there's some backend problemsI don't have access to. First I'll try rebuilding components from scratch.

• Jeff Strang
    Options

Hi @Lachlan, Rebuilding from scratch is solving the problem. Annoying, but at least a solution 😀

• Lachlan
    Lachlan Administrator

ADMIN

Options

I'm glad you've found a solution in the short term. We are exploring improvements to snippets to make things more seamless so hopefully, it'll be clearer in the future!