Not showing the right weekday after transformation.

Options

After a request all i transformed a timestamp in 4 different parts (date,day,month,year) to show on frontend. No problems with date and year because i want to show it in german like DON 16 DEZ 2023. That works so far, but in english like THU, DEC. I tried to show it by the filter like "transform timestamp" (args: D, Europe/Berlin) but instead showing as DON,DEZ (german day,month) is shows as THU,DEC. Where is my fault? Do i need one further step to transform that day/month?

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Lefteris - blupry.com
    Lefteris - blupry.com Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey @Matthias Seebo,

The argument "Timezone" just refers to the local time and nothing else.

You cannot get the date in the language that you choose (at least to my knowledge).

You can just get the date from Xano and do some data transformation in the frontend (shouldnt be difficult, its just 19 mappings, 7 for the day and 12 for the months).

You can also utilize the "Format" option the transform filter gives you, so as to return a more detailed response, of split Month, Day, Year, etc to make your life easier during the mapping.

For example:

For more details regarding the format options (letters D,M,o in my example) please visit here.

• Louis Machado - CSA
    Louis Machado - CSA Administrator

ADMIN

Answer ✓
    Options

Matthias, I'd recommend submitting your use case as a feature request so others can vote for it, too. You can do so by clicking here.
    ​
    We are constantly listening to our community's feedback and demands, and I'm certain that more people would benefit from this feature. Also, those votes can help us make a stronger case for prioritizing those features over other ones, so it definitely helps if you are able to spare a moment.
    ​
    Thank you for helping us make a better product 🙌

Answers