Could I build a Redfin-like clone with no-code?

Options
broadwaypine2020
broadwaypine2020 Member
edited November 2023 in ?‍? Find an Expert

Hello,

I'm a real estate agent who is gearing up to start their own brokerage and I was going to build a Redfin-like clone website and mobile app. To keep this message short, is it possible to build a Redfin-like clone using Draftbit (for the mobile app), Webflow (front-end), and Xano (backend and API) while keeping the website and mobile app in sync and maintaining a customer experience that would be on-par with Redfin/Zillow?

I spoke to my local Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and they said I would need to use the SparkAPI to get access to the API and then each MLS has their own data which I would need to both pay a fee for and get permission from each MLS. My state only has one MLS but other states have multiple MLSs. https://www.sparkapi.io/

Knowing all of this, I have two questions:

1. Do you think this is a waste of time/energy and not possible?
  2. Is anyone up to helping me build this application for at least 1-3 MLSs from the start and then once I can afford it. Adding additional MLSs to the platform?

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Answers

• rsd-dev
    rsd-dev Member
    edited November 2023
    Options

Hi,

I've thoroughly reviewed your message, and I believe I'm a great fit for your project. Yes, it's entirely possible to create a Redfin-like platform using both no-code and code solutions. Notably, the Redfin website is built in WordPress, which is a viable option. If you're looking to build the clone website and app, I'd be delighted to work with you. Whether you prefer to use Xano and Webflow or WordPress, I can assist in achieving your vision. Please feel free to contact me at arsit960@gmail.com, and we can schedule a quick call or chat to discuss your project further.

Looking forward to connecting with you soon.

Best regards