searching for someone who has the knowledge of backend with xano

Options

I am Telly de Wolf from the netherlands and I am looking for someone who knows xano and back end developing

Tagged:

Answers

• rsd-dev
    rsd-dev Member
    Options

Dear Telly,

I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out in response to your search for someone knowledgeable in Xano and back-end development. Please share your project requirements with me at arsit960@gmail.com, so I can better understand your needs and we can proceed to the next steps. I'm eager to discuss how I can contribute to your project's success.

Thanks

• Xano freelance
    Options

Hi Telly

I have 2.5 year of experience in xano. I have worked on many xano projects like fintech , inventory management, health care projects

I would like to work with you if possible we can schedule meeting and discuss more about your project and requirements

Please feel free to contact me

Email:- aasif.freelancer@gmail.com

• Rajib Hasan
    Options

@tellydewolf

Hello Telly,

I'm keenly interested in your opportunity. I specialize in Xano and backend development. You can reach me at info@codagecorp.com. Also, feel free to connect with me on LinkedIn: .

Looking forward to discussing further.https://www.linkedin.com/in/dhkpablo/

Bringing 2.5 years of specialized expertise in No Code SaaS Application Development, complemented by a 6-year IT career and 5.5 years of entrepreneurial experience. Demonstrated belief in the thriving SaaS Industry, particularly in No Code Applications, AI Integration, and workflow automations. I believe I can help you best.

Thank You,
    Rajib

• sweekark
    sweekark Member
    Options

Hi Telly,

I am an expert xano developer.
    I have used xano for around 20 web/apps as a fully functional backend.
    All of these are through upwork and i have received 5 star rating for this.
    I have implemented complex apis using xano as a backend
    And have successfully connected to various frontends like raect bubble adalo weweb
    https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~012543106b9ff28aaa?viewMode=1

You can contact me at numbs69@gmail.com

• mmdesigns
    Options

Hi Telly,

Hope you are well. Happy to share figma design of a database architecture we did for a xano, wized and webflow build and other projects. Do you have an email we can contact to arrange a call?