In xano, is it possible to know the number of times an audio file has been played?

Options
Hello,
I am looking for a new data management solution for an application that I am developing. Its function is, in particular, to read audio files.
In xano, is it possible to know the number of times an audio file has been played? Retrieving this data would allow me to expand the functions of my application.
Thank you.

Comments

• Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Hi Christine,

You can definitely keep track of that number in Xano, but you would need to trigger an API request to Xano to record that data. This would require some type of development in your frontend (browser or native app) with the audio player.
  • Christine
    Christine Member
    Options
    Thank you for your reply.
    I will therefore try to rebuild my application, with BravoStudio and Figma, and Xano as the database (which I will learn) and I will probably come back to you for more details on the procedure to apply, if you can help me on this point?
  • Sean Montgomery
    Sean Montgomery Administrator

ADMIN

Options
    Happy to help as much as I can. The community here also has some good ideas and are happy to help as well.

As long as the media player allows you to do certain actions when you want them to be done (ex: trigger something after 10 seconds of usage) then it should be fairly easy.