A Few Beginner Questions

Options
I am attempting to create a website similar to Patreon/OnlyFans in which users pay for the gated content of other users. (Any advice on how I could do this would also be appreciated)

My current stack is looking to be webflow+memberstack+xano (WMX😅) but My current problem is I'm unsure how the videos uploaded by users would be played back as Webflow relies on video urls opposed to files?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Christopher J Tholberg
    Options
    I am a total beginner and have no coding background so take it with a grain of salt, but there is a youtube channel that has a very similar stack and very in depth video on how to do the same thing but using airtable instead of xano. Even though he is not using xano, you can sill probably use a lot of what is in the videos though and I think his is for hosting video content for members or something to that effect.

https://youtu.be/1-_rGcBQLzE .

Hope it helps.
  • Connor Jay
    Connor Jay Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reply Chris! 

I found that webflow doesn't support direct video playback regardless thus I would need to use hosting which is not ideal however I will try bubble.io as I believe they have a plug in which may solve this!

the problem I'm now facing I want my users to subscribe to one another not me as I'm not actually providing the content apprenticiate the help though.

Thanks again!